Services for Change
Specializing in Concurrent Disorders (substance abuse & mental health)
Providing services in English & French
For individuals, couples, families & small groups
– Behavioral (Gambling; Internet; Digital Obsessions)
– Anxiety/Social Phobia
– Childhood Experiences: Attachment/Family Breakup
– Trauma (Emotional & Physical)
Life & Career Changes:
– Relationship Breakdown (Divorce/Separation)
– Job Loss
– New Career Choices
– Addiction Recovery Aftercare
– Outpatient Addiction Counselling
– Weekend Retreats
– Who Are You/Who Can You Be
– Workshops, Webinars, and Peer Support Programs
Our Fee Structure
APP is competitively priced. Our goal is to serve people with an effective therapeutic option for addiction and mental health services (a concurring practise). Part of that is maintaining a fair pricing structure.
They range from $150.00 -$100.00 (plus tax). Special arrangements may be made so all may receive service.
Our services are covered by most insurance companies. At the end of each appointment with APP, you will receive a receipt from an Ontario Registered Psychologist if required.
You’ll be able to present that receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement. It’s the client’s responsibility to know if such receipts are acceptable to your insurance company. Be aware that insurance companies generally only cover a portion of the cost of counselling, usually somewhere in the range of 80%.
Doctor Martin Rovers of Capital Choice Counselling (www.capitalchoicecounselling.com) serves as the clinical supervisor for Jeannette Robert and Ronald Kellestine.
Our counselling services are NOT covered by OHIP.
Before your appointment, contact your insurance company for details on your coverage. Be sure to verify the following:
– What psychological services are covered by your policy.
– Whether or not a receipt from an Ontario Registered Psychologist is accepted by your insurance plan.
– Who is covered, per person and per family.
– If the insurer pays a set amount per visit, a portion of the fee per visit, or a total amount independent of sessions.
Accepted Payment Options
We are able to accept the following payment options:
Debit Card, Cash, Credit Card, Interac E-mail Transfer, Cheque, Doxy.me – Virtual On-line service
“Not Just Ottawa” Also International Services
Get In Touch
613-720-1518 Jeannette Robert
613-295-4026 Ronald Kellestine
223 Main St., Saint Paul University;
249 Main St., Laframboise Building, Rooms 279 (R.G. Kellestine) and 281 (Jeannette Robert)
Ottawa, ON K1S 1C4